One, Two, and Three Bedroom smoke-free units with washer/dryer hook-ups, tuck-under garage, and private patio or deck, with private pond and walking path, playground, basketball court, adjacent to city park.
Unit Floor Plans
- On-site pond & recreational pathway
- Children’s play area
- Basketball court
- Exercise room
- Game room
- Guest suite
- Library with fireplace available for individual quiet space and/or meetings, free of charge.
- Community Room includes Fireplace, Full Kitchen, Bathrooms and Television with Cable Access.
- Access to adjacent city park, playground, basketball court
- Active participants of Crime-Free Multi-Housing, partnering with local & surrounding Law Enforcement
- Free Wireless Internet access throughout building
- On-site laundry
- Multiple floor plans
- Tuck-under garage
- Private patio or deck
- Controlled Entry with cameras throughout the building.
- Washer/dryer lease program
- Walking distance to local grocery store, fast food, restaurants with entertainment, and dental & medical facilities.
(based on the median income for Scott County:
Effective 5/15/2023 (subject to change)
Gross Income cannot exceed these guidelines at the time of move-in
(1) = $52,500
(2) = $60,000
(3) = $67,500
(4) = $74,940
(5) = $80,940
(6) = $86,940
(7) = $92,940
Rental Rates: Effective 1/1/2023
(subject to change)
Includes heat, water, garbage and garage space. Unit electric, cable and telephone are additional.
(1) BR – $1065/mo.
(1) BR + den – $1080/mo.
(2) BR/1 BA – $1160/mo.
(2) BR/2 BA – $1200/mo.
(3) BR – $1315/mo.
Market Rate Units
We have 2-BR Apartments available at market rate. Applicants do not have to meet any maximum income guidelines to qualify for these units. Rent is $1240.
1BR: 650 sq. ft.
2BR: 850 sq. ft.
3BR: 1150 sq. ft.
Garage: Tuck under garages available per unit, price included in rent
Laundry: A central laundry is provided for the use of all residents. In addition washers/dryers may be leased from management for installation & use in each apartment for a small monthly fee.
Additional Amenities: Wireless Internet Connection/Private patio or deck/ Exercise Equipment/ Elevator/ Children’s Play area/ On-site pond/ Recreational Path/ Basketball Court/ Game Room/ Library with Fireplace/ Guest Suite.
Application Fees: Starting at $52.00.
Base Deposit: $400 – Collectible at time of application by check or money order (additional deposit may be required based on applicant history).
Pet Acceptance: Cats only – sorry no dogs permitted.
Pet Deposit: $300 Refundable pet deposit after vacate, $100.00 One time, Non-Refundable Pet Fee.
Smoking: Smoking restrictions are enforced. This property is smokefree inside the building and garages and within 15 feet of the building.
Application Process: Please anticipate that total application process may take up to 3 weeks.
Schools: District 719 – Prior Lake / Savage (952) 226-0000
Elementary: WestWood / Grainwood Elem., Hidden Oaks Middle School, Prior Lake Sr. High