One and Two Bedroom, affordable assisted living in spacious private apartments with 24-hour monitoring and assisted living services available on-site; social programming in beautifully appointed community areas, including central dining. Attractive landscaped grounds include patios, walking path, and garden plots.
The Rose of Dubuque
3390 Lake Ridge Drive
Dubuque, IA 52003
Carol Sheets, Administrator
Office: 563-556-1977 ext. 2
Unit Floor Plans
- 24-hour emergency response monitoring on-site
- On-site assisted living services
- Central dining in atrium setting
- Theater/Chapel with internet connection
- Community Room with kitchen, table games, and access to patio, walkway and waterfall
- Sunroom, with large-screen TV, Wii games, and access to potting room, gardens, patio, and walkway
- Craft/Hobby/Meeting Room
- Wood-paneled Card/Game Room with fireplace and beverage bar
- Exercise Room with weights, cycling, and raised exercise platform
- Computer Den with wireless internet
- Library/reading area with fireplace
- Two assisted bathing areas with whirlpool bath
- Beauty/Barber Salon
- Front porch and patio with outdoor seating
- Rear patios with outdoor seating, waterfall, and gardens
- Walkway around building, with landscaped grounds
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Spacious 1- or 2-BR apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchen, incl. dishwasher & disposal
- Kitchen desk, island, or breakfast counter
- Mini-blinds on all windows
- Bathroom vanity and dressing area with large closet
- Shower with built-in seat
- Walk-in storage closet within unit
- Neutral color carpeting and walls
- Ceiling Fans
Guidelines are based on the median income for Dubuque County and are subject to change.
NOTE: These ranges are for MAXIMUM income limits only. Minimum income limits are based on individual cases depending on assistance available.
Income cannot EXCEED these guidelines at the time of move-in.
Effective Date of MAXIMUM Income Limits – 4/18/2022.
There are three levels of MAXIMUM Income Limits for each household size:
Household of 1 person:
$24,520 / $30,650 / $36,780
Household of 2 persons:
$28,000 / $35,000 / $42,000
Rental Rates: Effective 01/01/2023
(subject to change)
1 BR: $706 – $760/mo.
2 BR: $800/mo.
There are a limited number of units for which rents are 30% of the resident’s income.
$26.00 per person (nonrefundable); $75.00 per person (nonrefundable) for in-home health and medical status evaluation byOpen Arms Home Health Care and required by Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals.
1 BR = 690-826 sq. ft.
2 BR = 849 sq. ft.
Garage: None. Off-street parking.
Bathrooms: 1 bath per residential unit. Public restrooms in public areas.
Laundry Facilities: Two central laundry facilities on each floor for use by all residents.
Additional Amenities: Central Dining Room with Meal Service, Nurses’ Office, Assisted Living Services, 24-hour Emergency Response Pendant System, two Assisted Bathing Areas with whirlpool bath, Activity/Socialization Programming, Community Room with patio, Sunroom with patio and access to gardens/potting room, Library/Reading Mezzanine with fireplace, Theater/Chapel, Card Room with fireplace, Craft/Hobby Room, Computer Den with wireless internet throughout the building, Exercise Room, Beauty/Barber Salon, and Guest Suite.
Utilities: Gas and electric are included in the unit rent.
Deposit: $800 security deposit (refundable).
City of Dubuque